Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yay Weekend!!!

I don't think I've ever appreciated these two days called the weekend as I've learned to in the past month.  It's something to look forward to at the end of the week.  Something to give me the "get up and go" to make it till Friday.  It's been a long time since I've enjoyed the weekends as they are supposed to be.  Last week I slept until 11am both days.  Today I was going to go out shopping with a dear friend of mine but woke at 730 with a massive headache.  Texted her and said...nope, not happening.  So....10am I woke a second time, feeling slightly better and decided to get up.  That and the kidlet kept attempting to poke me awake and my roomies cat was sprawled across my legs to where I couldn't move.  *sigh*

So after coffee, a shower, and a quick lunch I've launched into cleaning mode.  My house is a horrible sight and I'm having to empty out the room that's supposed to house a washer and dryer...we've used it as storage for almost two years.  Tomorrow I will be getting a washer and dryer from a co-worker!!!  I'm very excited :)  Of course the two gentlemen that will be helping me are not too happy that they have to haul the damn things up a set of stairs...but one of them will do anything for me and when I asked him if he would help, he didn't hesitate a bit.  He's awesome like that :)

So...here's my laundry room right now (after cleaning it out) and I'll post pics tomorrow after I get the machines put in.  The roomies cat insisted in investigating and I found out that I had a bread maker in there that I completely forgot about.  Woot.....bonus!!!!  Have an awesome Saturday my friends!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cats, huh? They have to get in on everything. Goodluck with the machine moving and hope the headache's gone!
LX

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Nothing like having your own washer an ddryer is there?