Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday evening:  Had every intention of coming home from work and cleaning out the closets in preperation for the washer and dryer being brought over.  For some reason....it never got done.  Not too sure what exactly....I honestly can't remember.  LOL

Saturday:  Woke up about 10ish, had coffee, showered, put on music and spent about three hours or so cleaning house.  Cleaned out the closet, moved stuff around (my bedroom looks awful right now), dusted and vacuumed the living room area.  Visited with a friend while I cleaned.  Kidlet went to a friends house for a sleepover.  Roomie and I went to a friends house where we spent the next six hours gaming.  Ok...I gamed and she watched and laughed at us.  Had an awesome time.  Came home and fell into bed at 2am-ish.

Sunday:  Didn't crack my eyes open until almost 1130am.  Immediately freaked out, jumped out of bed, made coffee, did my email thing.  Got a call from the wonderful guy who helped us move afore-mentioned washer and dryer.  Set up time to get machines from the chicks house who sold them to us.  Jumped in shower, waited for guy friend to get here.  Got machines.  Men brought them upstairs, there was water, dirt, mud on my carpet.  Had to go to Lowe's to get hoses for washer and dryer.  Had to turn around and go back to Lowe's before we got halfway home because girls don't read the packaging on the dryer hose thing.  LOL.  Bought a late lunch for awesome guy friend and the kids, roomie and myself.  Washer and dryer were hooked up successfully.....after much moving, measuring, hooking stuff up and unhooking it again.  Much football was watched in the process of all this.  Awesome guy friend went home...he's a rockstar :)  Three loads of laundry have been done and the house smells awesome!!  I adore the smell of clean laundry :)  Now....to watch a tv show and then go die for the night.

Back to the grind tomorrow....I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

The smell of clean laundry is wonderful. It is the putting away that stinks lol!!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I enjoy folding laundry. I love having my hands occupied while I'm listening to a book. And my Piano Man is great at helping.

Um, I've been known to leave a small pile of folded laundry sitting somewhere for days though...

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Your own machines. How fabulous is that.