Sunday, September 25, 2011

Get off your broom!!!

Ok folks.....Serenity over at The Domestic Pagan is having a Fitness Challenge for the colder months of the season.  You know....that awesome time of year that everyone eats way too much while moving too little.  And who can blame us really??  The food is awesome and it's way too cold outside (for most of us) to actually get up off the couch and do something productive and healthy for our waistlines.  But not this year!!!!  This year.....we're gonna get off our brooms!!!

Won't you join us????

Oh yes....by the way...I linked the address for this blog for the Challenge...but I will actually be using my other blog:  A Witch's Journey to Wellness for the event.  That's what I get for joining stuff before I've had an adequate amount of coffee :)  You'll find the picture link for the event in that blogs sidebar.  I hope you come and play with us.

7 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Yay! I guess we can dance and drink healthy tea together. I'm really excited about this one!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Summer is my worst time and fall is my best, but now I can make it ever better :). Count me in!

Michele Seraphim said...

HI. I am taking the challenge also so if you need some inspiration or some fitness or food ideas to keep you motivated come on over and visit me at my blog... I'm sure I will be here on yours for inspiration often also!

Sonia said...

I'm inheriting a stationary bike and treadmill pretty soon so am definitely up for the challenge. This means I can eat cookies and not gain weight... right?
xoxo

Dark Mother said...

Best to all of you with this challenge! I will not be joining because I am a mental patient when it comes to food but I am always happy to read about and learn from other women on a road to better health!

Sus said...

LOVE your blog...signed up for the Fitness challenge too! If you check my blog, please pardon my latest post...lol.

http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/

runmomma.com said...

I'm in the Challenge, also. I will be sure to check out your other blog ;-D