Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crawling Out of the Dark (Part 1)

Well hello there all you happy shiny people!!  I am alive....at least I think I am :)  I quit my job at the pet store that I was working at about a week ago and traded it in for an office setting job with better hours and better pay.  I'm pretty excited.  Of course right now, my brain is complete mush for trying to cram in all the information I'm going to need when I hit the floor (it's an account management position of sorts) and get on the phones.  That will happen after this next week. 

Fall is officially here!!  I'm so happy.  Last night the kidlet and I played in one of the rain showers that so graciously kissed our corner of the earth.  We splased in puddles (she layed down in them too) and we had a great time.  Came back inside and had nice warm mugs of tea and a couple of Vitamin C chewables to keep our immune systems up to part.  It was well worth it.

Summer was kinda stressful and a little bit crazy with trying to get all adjusted to having a child here full time again.  But we've managed to find a balance, for the most part, although getting her to clean her room is like....well, pick a euphamism.  LOL

I will be picking up my weekly posts, slowly but surely.  And I've seen the start of some awesome blog parties going on for the Fall season already.  I hope to make it to a few....but I make no promises.  I seem to be having issues with leaving comments on some of your blogs.....I have a wordpress account that I'm going to try to leave comments with so if some of you see "GreenJeans09" on your comment roll...it's me :)  Of course, I have no idea if that's going to work either. 

To my followers:  Thanks for sticking around over the last month while I went off the grid.  To the new people that have joined me here....welcome.  Pull up a chair/cushion/piece of rug, grab a mug and enjoy.

3 comments:

Dark Mother said...

I'm happy to see you back and thrilled to hear everyone has settled into a happy little routine.

As for the clean room, if you figure out how to have a child keep their room clean you'll never have to work another day in your life.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Yay! I know the feeling... finding that point when you know what will happen the next day, or at least what you want to do next week.

It is good to have you back!

Danni said...

Hurray! *big old hugs* I'm glad to see you're back! It seems like this summer was rough for a lot of us in some way or another, there were many of us having spotty contact at best with the land of Blog, myself included.

Best of luck to you at the new gig and if you want to party down, I'm having a very open ended one over at my place. I'll get the spiked tea ready for you. :-p