Friday, April 1, 2011

Whoops

I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking when I posted the Meditation Monday this week and then turned around and forgot the Tea Time Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday. How can I ever make it up to you? Ummmm.....I know!! I'll post another awesome picture. However, I can only do that after I make note of the fact that this is post #100 on this blog :) How freakin cool is that??? I'm pretty jazzed about that just so you know. I don't believe I have ever stuck with a journal/blog type thing this long. It's fantastic :) Oh yes....I'm guessing you guys want that picture now ;) Here you are....enjoy. I'll be back on Sunday. Have an awesome weekend.


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Oh the anticipation is awful isn't it??? LOL

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


9 comments:

Tea Witch said...

Well damnit....post number dropped on my list since I just went through and cleaned up the drafts that never got published. We are now 4 posts away from number 100. Can I claim April Fool's??? LOL

naturespiritgarden said...

Ooh hubba hubba. If you need to post another hottie one of the days, bagsy Sam Worthington? Tee hee :D

Magaly Guerrero said...

Um... I forgot everything I read after I got to the pic lol

Judy said...

someone you know... very nice...

MidnightSage said...

mmmm mmmm lol where did you find him!? :)

Penny said...

Well, that certainly doesn't make me feel sad inside lol.

Tea Witch said...

@MidnightSage.....his name is Jensen Ackles. He plays a character named Dean Winchester on the show Supernatural. I've been a follower/fan of the show since Episode 1

Just A Gal said...

Ah, you're a "Dean" girl. I'm more of a "Sam" girl myself. I wouldn't kick either one outta bed. ;) Maybe I'll have to post a nice Sam photo. I heart Supernatural.

Ms Lilypads said...

This guy looks like he expects to be served coffee in bed.