Monday, April 18, 2011

Blessed Full Moon



I've been feeling a bit off lately. Not all here and all that....as is evident by my lack of blogging lately. But I'm hoping that a good dose of meditation under the light of tonite's moon was just the ticket to get my creativity unblocked so that I can get back into what I like/love to do.




I hope that you all had a magickal Full Moon weekend. I will be back tomorrow to post the Meditation Monday, Tea Time Tuesday and to fulfill a blog for Dark Mother who so kindly tagged me in one of her blogs....I've taken days to think about it and I think I'm done with my list :)




So...till tomorrow. Sweet dreams my bloggity friends.

3 comments:

MidnightSage said...

I hope the full moon did you some good hon...it had storms last night so I didnt even get to see it.

Dark Mother said...

The moon was amazingly beautiful on Sunday evening. We had family over, cooked burgers on the grill and sat around a fire. It was cold as shit but beautiful and worth it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Hoi Sum said...

Hope you enjoyed the full moon! I certainly did :-). I have been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to do much magickal work. It felt great to have ritual time and to do some spell work! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Love and Blessings,
Bex
Hoi Sum