Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday

And what I would really like to do is crawl back in bed and stay there. But I have things I need to get done today.

I'm cramping like I used to in high school, I'm all bloated, I've gained more weight (update on my other blog), I spilled coffee all over my laptop this morning (thankfully I saved it from frying) and I think I killed my computer mouse. I can click and stuff....but the roller ball is not responding to me. I need my roller ball....it's my friend :( Looks like I might have to go buy a new one. Ugh.

Yesterday was a crap day.....I was in a ridiculous amount of pain, we were crazy busy at work, I didn't get a lunch and then I found out that I'm only scheduled 24 freakin hours next week. What the hell is that??? I haven't worked that little since I first started there. I'm gonna go talk to the manager today and see if there's any way I can get more hours. It's no bueno people, no bueno.

I hope you all have a better Friday than mine has started out to be.
Peace and love to you all!!

3 comments:

SilverFox said...

ugh, hope you're feeling more yourself soon and can get more hours next week!

Dark Mother said...

Come over and I'll share my cookie dough with you. We'll treat it like the episode of Friends where Joey ate meat and said "it doesn't count because we're in a different country". Well, eating crap won't count because you'll be in a different state.

Feel better girly.

WhisperingWriter said...

I hope you had a better Saturday!