Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WW: Imbolc Edition

One more of my ideas for this little corner of cyberspace.....I've seen a lot of people do this on their own blogs and after considering if I wanted to join in it or not....I've decided to. Wednesday is usually a pretty hectic day for most people. I'm going to use it as a way to get my readers (yes...you there) to smile. I'm going to use pictures based on my 14,000 things to be happy about book. That's 14,000 Wednesdays to post on....that's a lot guys. Starting next Wed. there will be no words (beyond the title) in my WW posts...just the picture. I would love it if you guys would let me know if it's something that makes you happy....or reminds you of something that makes you happy.

Also....I want to wish you all a Blessed Imbolc and a prosperous New Moon. I think it's awesome that they coincide with each other this year. I plan on using this to my advantage today. Ok...here we go, in honor of the Sabbat.....




5 comments:

Dark Mother said...

Candles always make me happy. One can NEVER have too many candles.

Danni said...

I have so many candles burning in my apartment right now, but still not as many as that photo! I feel like I'm skimping. ;)

Blessed Imbolc!

Tea Witch said...

DM...I agree.

Danni...I've only had 13 candles burning today and it still didn't feel like enough.

Just A Gal said...

Yep, candles make me happy, too! Especially the pretty grouping here. If I wasn't afraid of my ancient trailer burning down I would burn this many at a time. Happy Photo Wednesday sounds great to me!

Rue said...

Only 14,000 things? Lol - I'm looking forward to seeing them all!