Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yawn....*stretch*

Well hello again happy shiny people....yes, I know I've been absent from this area for a while. I've been trying to get my other blog up and running (figuring out what I would like to do with it), working my butt off, trying not to kill my husband, contemplating blowing up the house and starting over with housework, catching a few winks here and there (I haven't had a full nights sleep in a long time before last night when I crashed due to sheer exhaustion). So what all have you guys been up to?

Because of the sheer exhaustion I have been unbelievably cranky. I figured it was safer not to come here and spill out my horribleness via blog posts. No, seriously, I was thinking some pretty scary stuff ya'll. For example....a co-worker left a pair of pliers on a cart at work and my brain went into hyper-drive about all the things I could do with this pair of pliers. My hands would have turned into instruments of divine torture. We're talking Hannibal Lecter tendencies. It was safer for me (and you) to stay away. But...I got a good night's sleep last night. The sun is shining, the dusting of snow we got last night/early this morning is in the process of melting away. *While the school's still remain shut...pansies*

So...I've still got at least one post to finish that Reverb10 thing from December. And yes, I'm going to finish it. It's important. And then I have a few things brewing in the brain for you lovelies. My goal is to have Tea Time Tuesday up and running again here in the next week or so. I'm such a slacker, I swear.

Here's a little something for you.....out of my 14,000 things to be happy about book:



Isn't it pretty....I love nature pictures.

2 comments:

Dark Mother said...

I slept awesomely last night. It was that Full Moon in Cancer I think.

Also, the darker thoughts the better posts : ) Now my curiosity is PEAKED!

Not Hannah said...

Snort. Does it make you feel better to know that the other day when Will said something that irritated me, I actually fantasized about punching him repeatedly? I swear, this winter has me out of whack.