Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reverb10...something new to try

I've signed up for something new today people. I've commited myself to this thing called Reverb10. What is it? It is: "an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what's next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead."

As usual...I'm about a week behind in this little endeavor. I'm usually a week behind for things like this. I was a week behind for the National Blogger's Month event, I've been a week or so behind for lots of other things too. This is what happens when I don't check on blogs every day like I should. Go me...Queen of Procrastination :)

So how does this work?? Well...from what I gather you are given a one word writing prompt every day for the month of December. There are some questions to help you focus on the direction of your daily entry and you get to write about it. Sounds pretty simple right? Ha...that's what they make you think. And that's just it...they make you think! You have to actually dig into the recesses of your brain/memory/thought process and really reflect on all the things that you've done over the course of the year.

Anyone else want to join me in this??? Sure would be fun to read what other people have to say about their year :) Let me know!!!

**I will start playing catch up tomorrow and hopefully get them all caught up no later than Friday**

1 comment:

Ellen aka Ella said...

I'm doing it too; Come visit me when you find time.
You could do a couple in one post; I look forward to your take, spin on the words!