Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reverb10: Days 21-25

Day 21: Future Self - Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Author: Jenny Blake)


Don't be afraid of success. That's how you ended up 30, without a college degree, and working a menial day job (no matter how much fun it is). Get up off your ass and do something with your life girly. Have fun...there is no need to live like an arthritic old lady with no friends. You know how to have fun....get out there and do it.



Day 22: Travel - How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)



By car.....strictly by car. And that's how I will continue to travel. I don't do planes very well (not without an anti-anxiety pill and alcohol) and I'm land locked so boats are pretty much not an option here. I can attempt to walk places more often....the grocery store could be a venture at some point. :) I want to explore some more areas in my state....that would be fun I think.




Day 23: New Name - Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)


Hi, my name is Laura. I have no desire to change my name or anything like that.



Day 24: Everything's OK - What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? How will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis)

I'm not sure I've had one of those moments....I'll have to get back to you on that.



Day 25: Photo - A present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of yourself from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where and what it best reveals about you.

I love this picture of myself....I'm at the lake for Lammas with a bunch of friends and I was having an awesome day. I'm happy....I feel physically fabulous and I'm standing in water, which makes me feel whole and complete and at peace with everything in the world.

2 comments:

Dark Mother said...

A picture is worth a thousand words, you look so happy and relaxed in that picture.

Ms Lilypads said...

I'm going to take that photo advice!