Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today's Thing....


to be happy about. Copper tea kettles. In all their shiny, beautiful awesomeness. I pine for a copper tea kettle that I found at Williams-Sonoma. However...until it's about 50% off, I'm not willing to spend half my rent on it. LOL. And if you haven't guessed by now...I'm using this as my make up Tea Time Tuesday post. I was in a super bad mood last nite and figured it was safer to stay off the net.

What are your favorite kettle types? Copper, Stainless steel, cast iron, the microwave? *Admit it...we've all done it at least once* Tell me, tell me.....

2 comments:

Teacats said...

I just LOVE your blog! I use an electric kettle to make tea -- just quick, fast and makes the best tea! In our house we make our basic black tea with skim milk and two Splendas. My favorite tea types would be Assam, English or Irish Breakfast. I have not developed any taste for herbal teas or tisanes or even iced tea! LOL! Tea is the best and deepest potion that one can brew ....

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

ms lilypads said...

I'm pretty ho hum about tea kettles -- but tea pots!!! That's where I go nuts -- and judging by the cost of teapot sets, other tea drinkers must go nuts, too.