Monday, November 15, 2010

I am Alive...

Barely anyways. Just wanted to let my wonderful readers know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the blog-o-sphere. I've been consumed by NaNoWriMo.....and it's kicken my butt.

I'm about 13000 words behind schedule and am determined to catch up soon. Will try to keep you guys posted on how things are going but I make no promises just in case. Tea Time Tuesday will resume in December and I'm thinking about doing some other things so that I can post a bit more often than I do.

Hope you are all doing well!! Much love and tea cozies :)

2 comments:

spiritamethyst said...

Yeah I know the feeling! I have barely blogged or kept up to date with my emails. And I started Nano about 5 days late, but I'm ahead of schedule, so basically what I'm trying to say is you can do it!!! Just stick on some kickass music to inspire you, lock yourself away from distractions, and go rock your world ;)

Ms Lilypads said...

Awk! No chance of me even coming close to pumping out 50,000 words for a novel in National Novel Writing Month! If there is ever a National Blog Hopping month, I'll fit in nicely.