Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

Ok....so I totally flaked on blogging this past weekend (and yesterday too). Friday was uber-busy. There were errands run, laundry done, lunch eaten at a cute little German place. The eclairs were as big as my head and just delicious. I couldn't finish one...and that's saying something :)

Saturday was spent nursing my poor chest...I woke up and felt like it was in a vice. It hurt to breathe. My friend K brought over her nebulizer and while I was using it, I seriously wondered if giving up smoking was actually worth it. I've had more problems being able to breathe since I quit than I did the entire 19 years I smoked. And I've only been a "non" for about three weeks or so. It sucks.

Sunday I worked...and went and watched football. Yes...it's important. And yesterday I worked, visited a friend and checked out a new (to us) desk that I'm going to buy for the hubby. I don't like his...it's all wobbly. Came home, ate, played on FB for a bit and died shortly after midnite. Had to recharge the batteries seriously bad.

So here we are....Tuesday morning and it's overcast, rainy, and chilly. I'm loving it. I will be back later this evening with the Tea Time Tuesday post. Still have to put some finishing touches on it. Have an awesome day!!

1 comment:

The Blue Faerie said...

Don't worry. You'll get through it. Just like all that tar builds up over time and makes you weaker, it will break down just as quickly and only make you stronger. It just takes time. Which, I know, can be a bitch when it wants to be. :)