Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday...Favorite add-ins

Ok my tea lovin' friends....here's the third (and hopefully last) attempt to become a dedicated blogger to one of my favorite things in the world.

Most tea drinkers add things to their tea...

Milk
Sugar
Honey
Lemon
Rock sugar
Cream
Sweetner (ie. Splenda, Nutrasweet, etc)

Just to name a few.

Tell me....what are your favorite things to add to tea? Does it change depending on the type of tea you drink (herbal, green, black, etc)? Or are you one of the wonderful people who drink your tea as it is (leaf and water)?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

6 comments:

Bella Foxglove said...

I usually just add a little sugar or honey to mine. I never could get used to the taste of milk in tea. I do tend to add more of a sweetner to green tea as it has a bitter taste to me.

Love the new layout! ( Please tell me it IS a new layout, and not my old dial up finally loading something that has been there the whole time lol! )

Danette said...

Love Chai-- Indian Chai and I just tried making it myself and loved it so I may never buy a premade chai again. It's gots of tons of stuff in it- a real brew! But when I drink Key Lime Tea or green tea- a bit of sugar will do. NaBloWriMo is over 1/3rd done! WooHoo! Keep up the good work!

Jennifer said...

Sugar, honey, or milk depending on type. Herbals get honey, blacks get sugar. Milk I add to chai and strong breakfast teas like Irish or English breakfast.

Diandra said...

Most herb teas pure, same with green tea. Black tea and ginger tea with a little bit of honey. Chai with milk, of course. (^v^)

Not Hannah said...

I add milk and sugar to almost every tea I drink, with the exception of my Lemon Zinger, to which I add honey. I adore tea.

Teacats said...

Skim milk and two Splendas -- poured FIRST into the cup -- and then good black basic tea. Assam or Irish breakfast! Stir quietly -- no noisy clattering!