Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Wishes

Well...I'm officially getting old. My kiddo turned 10 this August and today my little sister turns 19!!!! Someone kill me.....just kidding :) I think it's awesome :)



I'm planning on being more active in blog world this month....October is such a cool month so I must share my perspective of awesomeness with you. There will be recipes, remembrance blogs, some cool stuff for Halloween/Samhain.

On a side note...I've decided I want a vanity plate. It will read Twitch :) Saw one today that said Teacup...it was awesome. I can only hope it didn't refer to some dog thing. LOL

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

spiritamethyst said...

I know the age feeling. My oldest boy turned 16 on 28th September. Where does the time go, he's a lot taller than me. I often wonder how I managed to squeeze that giant out of me. LOL.

I hear ya. October is a wonderful month. I love the feeling of autumn, plus my wedding anniversary is coming up. Oh, and of course halloween. :)