Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog Tour Goodness

To all of you wonderful people who found me through Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween....
Hello and Welcome to my little corner of the interwebz.

My name is.....well, lets just skip the formal introductions here, shall we?? I am the Tea Witch and I love all things tea.....and I started this blog to share my love for it with the world and possibly learn some new things on the way.

Feel free to go through some of the older stuff on the site (I say older...but it's not that old really). Pull up a chair and pour a cup....enjoy your visit to the Tea Closet.

3 comments:

Kallan said...

visiting via Mrs. B's Haunted blog tour.. nice site!

Birgit said...

Oh, what a lovely witchy tea set sketch (say that quickly three times -- LOL!). Did you draw it yourself? So cute!

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

Kally83 said...

When you get a moment, would you mind stopping by my blog, I have a little something for you :)