Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wishing you all

A very Blessed Mabon.




It's time to give thanks to Nature for the wonderful bounties we have received throughout the year. Time to be thankful for friends, family, etc. What are you thankful for this year?

It's also time to cleanse (for me anyways), to banish bad habits and plant seeds (form thoughts) for fulfilling new goals in the year to come. What are you going to be doing?

I hope your Mabon is filled with joy and happiness. Mine will be....as soon as I get done with work :)

2 comments:

The Blue Faerie said...

Is that your altar? That's gorgeous!

I'm especially thankful for my bellydancer friends this year. I've been through a lot of tough times, and there's no way I would have made it through without them.

Tea Witch said...

Oh I wish it was my altar....it's just a picture that I found online through Google. It's beautiful isn't it?