Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday.....

Ok....so I would like to know what you guys would like to read about in this segment. I'm asking now before I start posting a bunch of stuff that nobody is really interested in. Of course, keep in mind, that I will post stuff that, more than likely, only I'm really interested in...but this is my blog :) I can do that :) LOL

But seriously...what aspects of tea would you like to read more about? The history? Different methods of preperation? Different blends? The holistic benefits of teas? Tell me, tell me, let me know....

For today...it's cloudy and overcast here. Time to fill up the pot and drink a cup of tea myself. I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whatever you like sweetie. But I'd love to hear about prep methods. =)

spiritamethyst said...

Holistic benefits interests me the most :)

(((Squeeze)))

The Blue Faerie said...

Wow, I really should have asked you about a good place to get tea online. I just put up my photos of my lavender blooming tea flower. Any good advice on where to get more? :)

And I'd love to hear about different way to do way. Especially the British way. I've heard it puts the American way to shame.