Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday: To start with...

I can't even think of a decent title for today's edition of Tea Time...it's sad. My brain has been on auto-off all day long. I don't even know where the majority of the day went. I got off work at 530 and before I knew it 930 was here and it was time to put the wee one to bed. I don't even know....

So in lieu of doing anything really major for today...I have just one question:

What is your favorite kind of tea??

Mine...well...I can't answer that with just one type, obviously, but right now I'm pretty well tied up between chai




and chamomile.



They just make me happy. So happy in fact, that when I went to the library yesterday w/ Ang and the wee one, I found a book on Chai Tea and went absolutely bonkers :) It's now all mine for two weeks (unless I renew it...tee hee).

Have a fantastic rest of your Tuesday....

2 comments:

Heather Ruiz said...

Thanks for the blog comment, I have no idea how you found my little piece of the blogger universe, but it's nice to hear from readers.

mrsb said...

Hi! Love what you are doing on your blog!

I did want to let you know that your button does not lead to your blog the way it is set up now. It goes back to the banner making site. If you just switch the bit of code that has their web address in it, it should work!