Friday, March 5, 2010

Here I go....

Well...I've done it. I've finally created a public blog. I've only been considering this venture for about a month or so and the hardest part was coming up with a name for it. LOL

I've been trolling blogs for a few weeks and have seen a trend among the Pagan blogs....most that I have seen are written by stay-at-home moms. Very busy stay-at-home moms. I really don't know how you guys have the time for all the stuff that you do. Now I know that it isn't all done in one day and that there are times where certain things will fall to the wayside in favor of other ventures....but damn....I barely have time to sleep and eat. Of course...I would probably have a lot more free time to pursue other ventures if I wasn't so damn addicted to the apps on Facebook. In fact, I know I would.

So...here I am. My very own little corner of cyberspace. Not too sure yet what I will do with it or what all I will write about here But at the very least...it will be interesting. For now I'm going to play with the page and figure out how to do all the links and stuff that I've seen on other blogs. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

cosmicvoid said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

mutableblue said...

Welcome to blogging!! :D